Beat the heat this summer with Buckhorn Heating & Air Conditioning's cooling system repairs. From straightforward part replacements to more complicated projects with HVAC zoning, our experienced team has you covered. We have the knowledge to work on all types of AC units and brands. Our team has helped numerous commercial and residential property owners keep their spaces comfortable and cool since 2011. If you need repairs, reach out to us today to get a free estimate for your service.
Call (970) 446-1200 or contact us online. We proudly serve residential and commercial property owners in Loveland, Fort Collins, and the surrounding areas.
Our expert team is highly trained to handle any job that comes our way. We understand the meaning of quality work that’s meant to last. We make sure to do it right!
As the old saying goes, knowledge is power, and this is certainly true for AC units. To avoid breakdowns that could leave your home or business without cool air on a sweltering day, it is crucial to know common signs that your unit needs attention. Most systems will continue to run, even though they ought to be repaired. This makes it easy to ignore serious signs and consequently face more expensive repairs and stressful situations.
Avoid the hassle by taking note of the following signs and calling us for AC Repair in Loveland:
- Warm air: If you are getting warm air from your vents when it should be cool, first check your thermostat. If nothing is amiss, then you could have a problem with your AC compressor or even with your airflow.
- Frequent cycles: When your AC kicks on at an abnormally frequent rate, it can be a sign that your unit needs a tune-up, or it might mean it is failing.
- Leaks: Even the smallest leaks can eventually lead to water damage, on top of repairs. Pooling water and visible leaks require urgent action.
- Poor airflow: If you are not getting enough air from your vents and it is making it hard to cool your space, you could have a problem with a blockage, faulty duct, or your AC’s load capacity.
- Bad smells: Any kind of unpleasant odor coming from your AC is a sign that something is wrong. Not only that, but these smells also mean your indoor air quality (IAQ) is decreasing.
- Unexpected increases in utility bills: Most people know how much they can expect to spend each month on power to cool their property. If you notice a spike in your bill, it could be an issue with your AC.
- Noises: If your AC makes loud or unexplained noises when starting up or running, something is likely malfunctioning.
At Buckhorn Heating & Air Conditioning, we understand how frustrating it can be not to have access to quick and reliable AC repair. That's why our scheduling process is optimized with you in mind. No matter when an emergency arises or what the weather conditions are like, we strive to make your cooling needs our priority. As we see it, we are successful when we can ensure your comfort without unnecessary waiting time.
Before you ever find yourself in an emergency, contact us for routine services. Our team can perform comprehensive inspections to ensure your AC and the ductwork, thermostats, and other components are in working order. By thinking ahead, you can prevent yourself from ever being in a situation where your AC is inoperable.
For AC repair in Loveland that can keep you cool in the summer heat, contact us online or call (970) 446-1200.