Colorado is known for its extreme weather fluctuations and your home needs an HVAC system that will keep your temperatures regulated all year round. At Buckhorn Heating and Air Conditioning, we provide comprehensive and affordable residential heating and cooling services that exceed all expectations. From fixing broken systems to installing brand new climate control luxuries, our team of dedicated technicians go above and beyond to ensure that the services we perform for you always enhance the air quality and comfort of your home.
At Buckhorn Heating and Air Conditioning, we understand that often times the worst part about having a broken or damaged HVAC system is having to deal with the companies available to fix it. We are here to change that. With our no-hidden-fee approach to providing you with the heating and cooling services you need, you can always count on our team to provide you with the quality services you want for a price that makes sense.
Buckhorn is proud to offer the following residential cooling services:
- Air conditioner installation, repair, and maintenance.
- Annual system maintenance.
- Ductless mini-split installation, repair, and maintenance.
- Humidification installation, repair, and maintenance.
- Thermostat installation, repair, and maintenance.
- Air duct installation, repair, and maintenance.
- Evaporation cooler installation, repair, and maintenance.
- Emergency HVAC repair.
Our team is prepared and equipped to handle HVAC systems and home layouts of all kinds. Whether you have a single or multiple story home, or even an advanced architecturally designed home, our team will be able to expertly navigate its way through your heating and cooling system. Let us help you keep your home comfortable through the always changing Colorado seasons.
Call Buckhorn Heating and Air Conditioning at (970) 446-1200 for a consultation today.
Our expert team is highly trained to handle any job that comes our way. We understand the meaning of quality work that’s meant to last. We make sure to do it right!
When it comes down to caring for your heating and cooling system, for most people, the mentality is, “Out of sight, out of mind.” That’s all well and good as long as you keep up with the occasional maintenance — and you understand what to keep an eye out for, in order to catch trouble as early as possible. As is the case with so many mechanical systems, the longer a problem is left untreated, the harder (and more expensive) it is to fix.
If you notice any of the following warning signs, connect with the Buckhorn Heating and Air Conditioning team for local HVAC repair:
- Odd Sounds — Squealing, grinding, and clanking are all bad noises when they come from your car, so why would an HVAC system be any different? Your heating and cooling system should be pretty close to noiseless, so if you hear it, you’re probably hearing a cry for help.
- Big Bill Increases — It’s common to have some higher bills as we transition to the hottest and coldest months of the year, but if your bill jumps up and stays high, it may be a sign that something isn’t working the way it should.
- Funky Smells — Whether it’s a sulphurous rotten egg smell or something more mechanical, if you smell something weird coming from your vents, it’s likely a sign that something has gone wrong with your furnace, your air conditioner, or possibly the gas line.
- Puddles and Condensation — There are a lot of pipes and components in your HVAC system. If something is blocked or comes loose, you may see a puddle collect around your HVAC system. Also stay on the lookout for signs of mold nearby.
When you call Buckhorn Heating & Air Conditioning for AC repair or maintenance, you can be sure we’ll only send the best trained and certified technicians to help you out. No matter whether you need, a simple AC repair, ductless cooling system repairs, or zoned cooling system maintenance, we’re here to help!
Buckhorn Heating & Air Conditioning is happy to be able to service all major brands of air conditioners as well as all types of units including evaporative cooling, ventilation systems, rooftop cooling, ductless cooling, and more. Like with our heater repair services, it’s our highest priority to provide you with superior services when you need it the most. Summers in Loveland, Longmont, and Fort Collins can often be much hotter than expected, and as a result, you may be caught off guard by an air conditioning system failure or other issue.
Give us a call today at (970) 446-1200 or fill out our online form and we’ll get you on our schedule right away.