With two decades of experience in the HVAC industry, our team at Buckhorn Heating & Air Conditioning is your go-to for heating services in Loveland. We understand how important it is to have a reliable heater that keeps you at a comfortable temperature during even the most extreme weather conditions. That is why we are committed to providing top-notch results with honest, upfront pricing. If you are in the market for a new heating system, consult with our team about what type would be best for your property and get a free estimate.
Call Buckhorn Heating & Air Conditioning today at (970) 446-1200 or reach out to us online. We offer heater installation in Loveland, Fort Collins, and the surrounding areas.
Our expert team is highly trained to handle any job that comes our way. We understand the meaning of quality work that’s meant to last. We make sure to do it right!
When choosing what type of heater to install for your residential or commercial property, it is important to consider the advantages of each and determine which one will provide you with the most value.
The three main types of heaters and their advantages include:
- Furnaces: This system uses heat exchangers to warm air and send it throughout a property. Newer furnaces are very energy efficient and often some of the more affordable options. Additionally, we can typically install them in tandem with an air conditioner, creating a packaged heating and cooling system.
- Boilers: Boilers provide radiant heat through a network of pipes and radiators. They typically require less maintenance than other technologies, and they neither need ductwork nor circulate pollutants throughout your property.
- Heat pumps: This electric-powered system deliver heat by harnessing thermal energy from outdoor air and using it to create and circulate warm air inside. Because heat pumps rely on electricity, they are a greener option than furnaces or boilers. They can also produce both hot and cold air.
Before moving forward with an installation project, you should consider these five key things:
- The efficiency rating of your new unit.
- Other unit specs such as the fuel it uses, the type of heat it provides, and the amount of noise it makes.
- The cost of the unit itself, its installation, and anticipated maintenance.
- The size of your space and what heating capacity the new unit will need to supply.
- Whether the manufacturer offers warranties.
While choosing a new heating system might feel daunting, consulting with our team at Buckhorn Heating & Air Conditioning can make the process easy. We would be glad to assist you as you choose a heater that fits your budget and meets your property’s exact needs. We can also help you take advantage of zoning your ductwork or improving your IAQ in conjunction with an installation service.
Get Your Installation Project Started Today
During the process of purchasing a new heater, you might feel wary of HVAC contractors that are more interested in selling you something than they are in helping you. Throughout more than 10 years in business, customers have been glad they chose us because we provide results—not sales pitches. Our team does not work on commission, and we have always strived to be straightforward and honest with our customers. By doing so we hope you feel at ease working with us.
To get a free estimate for your heater installation in Loveland, reach out to us today. We are always happy to serve customers both new and old and fit their property with a heating unit that can ensure their comfort for years to come.
Call (970) 446-1200 today or fill out our online contact form and let us know how we can help you.