AC Repair and Replacement
When you need A/C repair and replacement in Colorado you can count on Buckhorn Heating and Air Conditioning to be there for you. Our factory trained and certified technicians have both the training and expertise necessary to handle all your most extravagant A/C needs. From simple A/C repairs to zoned & ductless cooling system replacements, you can count on us in a time of need; our technicians are truly the best in the industry.
When you call on Buckhorn Heating and Air Conditioning you can expect to get your A/C issues diagnosed and repaired quickly. Our team is dedicated to finding the root cause of your problem and fixing it the way you deserve to have it fixed. We understand that every issue is different from the next, and work our hardest to find solutions quickly. All while maintaining an open line of connection with you, to avoid any ‘hidden-fees.’
In general, we offer A/C repair and replacement services that cover:
- Air conditioners.
- Evaporative cooling
- Ventilation systems.
- Rooftop cooling units.
- Ductless cooling systems.
- Heat pumps.
But our one-of-a-kind A/C services don’t stop there. Our team is dedicated to providing extensive emergency repair services, as well as annual maintenance service for all our loyal customers. Not to mention all of our expert repairman are trained to provide you with only what you need, and never what you don’t. Count on our team to provide you with the quality services you deserve, today; call Buckhorn Heating and Air Conditioning.
A/C Repair vs. Replacement
When it comes down to it, we understand that most people don’t want to have to go through a full A/C replacement. Between the time, hassle, and expense necessary to replace your A/C unit, it’s a nuisance that most folks want someone else to handle. This is why the Buckhorn team will do what we can to repair damage. If we suggest an A/C unit replacement, it’s because that is the best option — not because we want to charge you more.
Some of the most common reasons for a full A/C replacement, instead of repairs, include:
- The age of your A/C unit — Air conditioners are typically made to last for 10–15 years, so if yours is several years old, it will likely be more cost-effective to replace it rather than repair simply due to age.
- The cost of repairs — When A/C repair work is going to take several hundred dollars to get your unit working properly again, it may be more worthwhile financially to simply replace it — especially if your unit is also several years old.
- The frequency of repairs — Even a newer A/C unit may need to be replaced if you find you have to call for repairs frequently. If your unit is no longer covered by a warranty and it needs frequent repairs, consider replacing it instead.
- Your airflow isn’t right — If part of your home never seems to get cool, that could be an issue with the duct work, your thermostat, or the A/C unit and/or compressor. The root cause of the issue, and the cost, will dictate whether it makes more sense to repair or replace.
The Buckhorn team is here to help you understand what’s going on with your air conditioning system. Connect with us today for A/C repair and replacement in Fort Collins and across the Front Range.